Tuesday, 9 August 2016

WHEN MY LIFE CHANGED MY MIND...

Assalamualaikum and good day everyone. Hi , I am Aina. This is my first time I become a blogger and write a blog post. My purpose to make this blog to completely task for my Science Computer project . I need to insert my lab assignment,brochure and thinking map related about science computer and I am also very interesting that I have my own blog because I am writer. During six months after SPM, I used that time to write "cerpen" ,novel and also poems. My poems and "cerpen" was selected to publish in DEWAN SASTERA and DEWAN SISWA MAGAZINE.  Mostly, my cerpen and  poems about people,political issues and human right. I believe good writing can make people think more than their maturity bounds.

First and foremost, I want to introduce myself ,  I forgot about to write about it my first paragraph because I am really excited to explain about my leisure time after SPM 2015. My name is Nurul Aina bt Saifudin.I am 18 years old.I was born in Penang and lived at Kajang, Selangor.I have a happy family consisting 6 members, my father,mother,sister,younger sister and younger brother. My father is Saifudin bin Abu Bakar .My father worked as Pegawai Tadbir at Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka. My mother is Norlelawati bt Ahmad and she is a housewife.My sister is Nurul Aiman,20 years old and she still studying in Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia in Medic. My younger sister is Nurul Aida bt Saifudin,16 years old and my younger brother is Muhammad Aidil bin Saifudin ,13 years old. Both of them still studying at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah, Kajang.

Before this, I was studied at Sekolah Menengah Sains Perempuan Seremban and now, I am currently study at Selangor Matriculation College (SeMac) in semester 1 and thoroughly enjoyed myself here, and still to adapt myself with fully packed timetable and lots of homework. I am still trying to enjoy myself here and of course I am very happy with my class practicum,Pseudo's 314 and always do homeworks together and have many tactics to complete Tutorial and assignment work. This is what I currently do now.

I hope all of you enjoy visiting My Blog. I hope with this blog, can enhance your basic knowledge about Science Computer Information and any update information. Plz support this blog by follow and write your comment...Enjoy. Thank you for view and support.







16 comments:

  1. 😍😍 nice one aina

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep up the good spirit! 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NiceπŸ‘ Good luck sisπŸ’•πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  5. NiceπŸ‘ Good luck sisπŸ’•πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy your blog. Love it. Well done. Good job and good essay.....I'll wait for your newest entry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job Aina....love you so much...study hard and smart...pray to Allah SWT for you to get flying color result in exam. Insha Allah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abah..i will try hardest and I will face all of difficulties with patience to make you proud of me.i promise to study well and i will never dissapointed you.hold my promise.

      Delete
  8. Ainaa!! Good job and congratulations on being a part of the blogger community now !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck ainaaa!!!! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜˜πŸ˜™πŸ˜™

    ReplyDelete
  11. my life change my mind too. :D good luck aina..

    ReplyDelete