Sunday, 14 August 2016

Lovely WEBSITE ....Break My Boredom

Hi Everyone... I want to share about my favourite website.Actually , I am not very active in using social media such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and "seangkatan " with them.I don't care about others perceptive to judge me as "ketinggalan zaman" because I am very grateful with my life...hmmm. Mostly,  all of my friends using Twitter to share input such as latest news, gossips and of course, to stalk people.Actually, Twitter is very useful website  to gain information and get input if we use in correct way. All of our mind is reflect in our action exactly. I use Twitter to know about the latest issues and news from Malaysia and all of world.However,these information need to be filter and usually I watched TV to make sure whether information is correct or fake.Nowadays, people or anonymous like taking granted  to spread fitnah in "dunia akhir zaman". We need to be careful to prevent ourselves from believe incorrect news.

My mostly favourite website is Youtube. I always using Youtube to watch Parody,music clip and also movies and of course I watched tutorial to wear shawl and hijab and make up.During gap after SPM, I also cooked lauk and do some cooking experiment by watching recipe at Youtube such as Chicken Butter Milk,Cheese Oreo Cake, Nasi Bukhary,Carrot Cheese Cake, Puding DiRaja Pahang, Butterprawn and also many kinds of dessert.Some of my experiment is not working out such as my Chicken ButterMilk is very sweet because I put lot of condensed milk. Whole of my family eat at restaurant after they testing my "sweety buttermilk chicken" a little bit only, so I eat that "sweety chicken " by myself.Actually, that taste not terribly bad. It was nice, maybe a little "sweet".After that event, my mom always spy me when I was cooking.

That's all for my this new post.Hope you enjoy it. Leave your comment. bye..

6 comments:

  1. I hope that you could use full English language in this entry. If its hard for you I would recommend to you using translator from the internet. By the way,a very informative entry that you've made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you're an outdated person. I think that you're using your time for other things that are benificial instead of social mediaπŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope ur next entry would be about how u manage ur time πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete