Monday, 15 August 2016

Logic Gate ....

Hi Guys. In this entry , I want share information about Logic Gates. Basically, most of people who take Physics in Form 4 and Form 5 already knew ,what is Logic Gates?? However, for Science Comp student, we learn Boolean Algebra and how to draw Truth Table which is the basic principles of Logic Gates.

Basically, logic gates can be classified into 5, but I just remembered 3 basic logic gates, OR Gates, AND Gates, and NOT Gates, while 2 others are combination of NOT Gates with AND Gates , it known as NAND Gates and another one is combination of NOT gates with OR Gates, it known as NOR Gates.

I want to share symbol for all the types of logic gates


OR Gates


AND Gates

NOT Gates


NAND Gates

NOR Gates

That's all for my new post. I will update this post again with completely information about logic gates.Leave your comment and thanks for visiting my blog.





1 comment: