Wednesday, 10 August 2016

My iThink Map

Hye..welcome to my blog. In this post entry, I want to share my i-think map to all of viewers. In this project, I must choose 3 from 8 iThink Map that has provided. This project looks like simple and easily to do but it not easily as I think.Actually, it is very complicated. This is because not all of  chart provided in Microsoft Point fits with this iThink Map. I had chosen flow  map,  circle map and tree map.


These maps consisting about computer system and information of coding schemes.

Flow map about Information Processing Cycle



This  circle map consisting all information about hardware 



This tree map consisting types of coding system 

That's all for this entry, I hope all of you can get better understanding about computer system and coding schemes.Plz tell Your friend about this blog and leave your comment. Bye Bye.Plz visiting my next post entry.





13 comments:

  1. Good job Aina..Nice thingking map aina!!
    Your thinking map full of information..I like..
    Keep it up,Don't give up sis..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Aina. Good, informative and understandable mind map. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good article...its help me a lot to understand computer system...kipidup Aina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, its a good progress in understanding more on this. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting info! Thank you for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wahh goid job Aina. Keep the good work girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep up the good work aina 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait for your next entry and i hope you could write more about computer😘

    ReplyDelete